Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catching up with new friends and old ones...

I have a facebook account. If you know my name, you can find me.

I like it better than myspace. I didn't think I would but I do. I just spoke to one of my friends from high school. That was cool!

The internet is one of the most wonderful inventions (thanks Al!) that has come to light in the past 30 years. Talking to people from other countries is amazing! My three friends who I am going to NYC with, are all from Germany. I am going to speak german almost all weekend long. At least that is my plan....(we'll see how that goes).

I have many more friends on the internet than I have in real life. I'm too busy for real life but I can certainly sit and get a few emails out or catch up on someone's life just by reading their blog or reading their wall on facebook. I absolutely love it! Friends move away and you don't have to lose touch with them just because they move. If they have internet access, webcams, skype, IM, it's all so simple to keep connected to those people or find those who you have lost contact with.

Just wanted to express my happiness! See you later. Watch the counter....can't wait for it to hit 0 days!~

Til later...

No comments: