Saturday, October 25, 2008

The dam has finally broken....

and it took this video to finally have it happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYn2k4IaPY&NR=1

Leaving New York City was so depressing. I had so much fun and saw so many things that I never wanted it to end. But it did and I was left with a feeling of loneliness and anger at having to leave and sadness at leaving and regret for not doing more in the time I had. Taking more pictures, making a video of every minute with the people I shared this experience with. Taking pictures of the friendly people of New York. Julio, thanks for caring. Thanks for taking the image of a rough West Side guy out of my head. You're a sweet, kind, and gentle man who made the stay at the hotel very pleasant. I only wish I had taken a pic of you. :)

My next post will highlight my stay in New York City!

No comments: