Monday, March 9, 2009

Another day....

Today is Monday. Everything I type seems to sound stupid the minute I write it so I guess this is going to be short. I am working a lot so that makes me happy. I went to pick up a couple of items from a store today and I left depressed and sad. I wanted to buy something and I couldn't. I could have easily put it on my credit card but I didn't and I left with the items that I had bought in the beginning.

I know I made the right choice but I could kick myself for the stupid reckless decisions that I am now paying for. Live and learn and try not to make the same mistakes again. Sometimes I really hate life!

Tomorrow is Tuesday. Another chance to either get it right or totally screw up the life you are living now. We'll see what happens.

Til later....the drawing for the blood donation contest is Thursday...maybe later....I really ould use a gift card filled with cash!

Florida would also be nice but cash is king and that is what I am hoping for.

No comments: