Saturday, March 21, 2009

I hate it when plans don't work out!

My reunion with my best friend just went poof! We had planned a trip to the zoo and spending some time together but as usual, something happens to ruin it! Story of my life! I plan stuff, it never happens the way I want it to. I don't wish for surprises, and they come....like my Florida trip!

But, on the other hand, I have so much other stuf to do today, that I was cramming into a couple of hours that now I can stretch out in ways today. Arielle and I are watching Twilight together this afternoon. I have to get the cats from the vet. I have to visit a store and see if I can find a couple of bookshelves (tall and skinny ones) to organize and redecorate my living room and bedroom. I am going to down some ice cream, just because!

My mom's birthday is this week and I have to mail off her present. I am thinking of another thing I want to do concerning my budget but don't know if I will or not. Talk about that later.

Have a great weekend. I aim to make myself feel better because this morning sure didn't go well for me!

Til later!

No comments: