Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm tired!

I have a bit of insomnia tonight. It's 4am and I can't sleep. I just got done watching Independence Day with Will Smith. I LOVE that movie! Good guys win and bad guys die. YEAH!! That is the kind of movie where you laugh one minute and you are crying the next. I teared up at least 4 times. Usually watching shows at night make me fall asleep but not tonight. *sigh*

I got an interview today with a company that is only about 13 minutes from my house. I interview Wednesday at 2 p.m. CST. (please say a prayer that I get this job.) Maybe that is the reason I can't sleep. This job would be perfect for my hours, time with the kids, and money situation. It'd be more than I have ever made in my life and that is the scary thought. Paying off my student loans is priority one and they don't even start repayment until December.

Another probably reason to have insomnia......Ever have the problem of knowing you are right and you have proof that you are right, and yet someone is trying to change your mind and switch the ways things are supposed to be? It's like getting a 100% on a test and the guy next to you takes 50% of your points and reaps the benefits that you are supposed to get.???? I have to stand up for my rights and right now, I am in a quandry of how to do that.


a Mini pep talk to myself------
"Stick to your guns, Andi and know that you do not have to do anything you don't feel you want to or have to. He is wrong and you can tell him to screw off! And you will tell him that tomorrow."


It's now 4:26am and I am still not sleepy. Yes, I am but I know if I go to bed now, I'll just toss and turn and not get any sleep anyway....

I'll try it and see.

TIl later!!!

No comments: