Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weight Watchers Update Week 8

I went to my last meeting with my friends on Thursday. The leader at that meeting is a long time friend of mine. I babysat her kids when they were babies who now are 12 and 10. That meeting is at 9:30am on Thursday mornings so with my new job, I obviously can't keep going there. I have the choice to go on Saturday mornings in a nearby town or go after work on a Tuesday evening. I am probaby going to go Saturday mornings since I weigh less in the morning (before breakfast) and I can wear less clothing to make the scales not so "heavy". Anyone who has done WW knows this is a fact. lol!

The past two weeks were incredibly stressful and my weight changes showed it. I gained half pound each weeks 6 and 7. That was discouraging because I was already stressed by the job hunt and the gain did not help matters. Week 8 was a good week since I lost the pound I had gained the previous two. I am now even again.

I am now on a good stretch to continue losing the weight that I gained these past two years. I am down 10.6lbs and I have about 15 more to go. The loss has made my clothes fit better and I am gaining muscles in my legs with my 2 mile walks every day. I do feel better and I am confident that as long as I follow the point plan, the rest will come off slowly but surely. It's amazing how my chocolate cravings have diminished. I'd rather have the veggies or salad or smaller portions. Crazy how the mind works.

See you later, I am off to enjoy my lazy Saturday...

1 comment:

CJdog89 said...

Belated congratulations on the new job. Yeah for you!

:)

Beth