Friday, September 12, 2008

Having a great weekend!

I am going to work today but then I am heading off to a womens' conference with three of my close friends from church. It's tonight and tomorrow. It's a spiritual uplifting experience that I have gone to every time it's been in St. Louis the past 5 years. After the past two weeks of training at work, I know the lift is badly needed because Monday I go to work and do it all myself. I know I can do a lot of what my job entails and my speed at doing it will be faster as I do more but right now the prospect of having that load on me is daunting. It scares me to know that I am expected to do it all. I know time will help me, but walking into that office Monday is really really scary, to say the least.

I had a nice conversation with a friend last night that I really needed. She is my best friend here in town. I am so glad that I have her in my life. I was feeling down about friendships in general and she made me realize that I do have friends who care about me and want me in thier life. Perfect timing, kiddo. Thanks! You are the blessing I needed last night.

Til later....

No comments: