Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Job update...

Well, it's going to be a long road to know this job. It's a lot of information and lots to know but I know I am absorbing it at an amazing pace. This job is everything that I want and helping people too. My enthusiasm is a little overwhelming and my trainer and I got into a bit of trouble because she was doing every day work and she was leading me through it. I am on a 2 week training schedule and the boss, she's really strict but means well, doesn't want me deviating from it at all. I do like her, matter of fact, there is not a person there I don't like. I got to work on a training module on the computer late in the afternoon and I loved every bit of it.

I know this job is everything I could hope for and I am so happy I am there. The long hours could go away but I guess I have to get used to those. It's the first time I have worked 40 hours a week and it's a bit daunting coming from a part time or stay at home mom stand point.

Til later....

No comments: