Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am giving blood today, are you able to?

My friend, Stephanie, over at Manic Mommy is hosting a contest. If you give blood between Jan 1-Feb 28, and send her a picture as proof, she will put your name in a drawing for a trip to Florida and a slew of other prizes. Click on her link and see what more there is to offer. I'll post my picture donating blood here after I get back tonight. Any questions you have can be answered by clicking on her link above. Thank you!

Save lives, donate blood.

1 comment:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Looks great! THanks for helping out by donating and for also sharing the information on your site Andi! Really appreciate it! Along with the trip to Florida, we'll be giving away gift cards worth 100s of dollars and hopefully some other fun prizes -- maybe gummy bears? hahah