Saturday, January 24, 2009

I want my laptop back!

I am a very selfish person when it comes to computers in my house. I love it and consider them both mine. Yea, I'm weird that way. My laptop has been out of my house getting fixed for the past 2 weeks. I have to share the remaining computer with the family. I hate it! They naturally want on too but not when it's convenient for me. I can log on to my sites, have them on 4 different tabs, click back and forth all day long. That is my comfort zone, always being in touch with family, or friends at a ding of the ICQ or a blip from the facebook chatbox. I can be at the opposite side of the room and be comfortable that way. NO, now with only one computer at home, I have to share. I dont like sharing. And we all have seperate log in names so it takes a hard log off to log back in under a different name. Mine is totally inaccesible unless I kick them off first and log back on to mine, and that takes a good 9 minutes with a slow start up. I am out of touch, out of reach, and it bugs the heck out of me. I want my own ANDI laptop, that no one touches except for me. I can't afford an ANDI laptop because I was stupid and ran up credit cards and now I am in the mindset of "pay those off first before anything frivolous". Great, I created my own mess! And now I am paying for it. Life lesson learned and at what a price! ARGH!!!! I am praying that my laptop comes home fast before I lose my mind!

Arielle just woke up, tummy is fine, no more sickness, YEAH!! and I want to show her pictures I just found on a flash drive of last years birthdays and vacation.

Have a Happy Saturday!

No comments: