Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Mess!



This is my ongoing project....for about 2 years.

It consists of papers that have been thrown together and saved for another day when I was less busy than the day it was accumulated. Thus....the mess!

Boxes are labeled, and being sorted. Finally, the kids will have their won box to throw their own school work, achievements, papers, etc...into so it is not turning into clutter. Mine is too. I found that I have a ton of school supplies that I could have saved money from September. I always buy more than I need to there is a surplus for the remaining year. It will all be contained into one box for storage when we need something. My picture box is enormous and it's being added on. Found pictures from years past, "hey, that's where you have been hiding." That is my life right now, when I can squeeze that in between work, family, and life in general. I am normal because I am sure your house has a problem like this too. I am just letting people know on a blog. Hee Hee.

Have to go to work now. See you all later!

No comments: