Sunday, December 28, 2008

Progress..

Allen's room is more organized than it was before which is a huge improvement from what it was. You had to step over stuff just to get to his bed. It was awful! His clothes are hung up, his piano is set up on a table and he can actually pactice his music.

Arielle helped with her room. It was not bad to begin with, tackled that mess a few months ago and she has held it up pretty well. Clothes are put away so that is the biggest hurdle in that room.

I was going to take down the tree but I never got to it. Maybe tonight after church. The living room couch has been cleaned and deodorized and the floors have been swept and cleaned.

I went to the laundromat again because of the excess clothes, sheets, blankets, needed to be cleaned. They all smell nice and fresh again.

Today I will hopefully tackle the tree, refrigerator, kitchen, and make and serve dinner before 7pm.

The family got MP3's players for christmas. It isn't an IPOD but I am very impressed with what it does. I am learning about it and ripping CD's so we can all have our favorite music, pictures, and videos with us where ever we go.

I also delivered cookies and treats to neighbors, friends and loved ones. It's always better to give than to receive. Warms the soul when you see the people happy with what you brought.


Toodles...

No comments: