Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coming out to share a piece of talent...not mine....

When I got back from New York City, I contacted a friend of mine about drawing a picture of my trip with the people I went with. This is what he came up with...



His name is Rick and he is fast becoming a good friend. Thank you so much Rick, for doing this for me. You can see more of his work and ask for your own special piece of artwork by going here. My trip to New York was very special and I wanted to remember it in a most unique way...I think Rick did a wonderful job! As soon as the job chaos settles down, I will be letting him create more artwork for me.

Back to my happy place...full of my favorite music, colorful flowers, cute fuzzy little animals, sunshine and rainbows....see you later.....

1 comment:

Rick said...

Thank you for your kind words Andi. I'm glad that you like it. Now I remember where I put you-know-who.

Thanks for the link.

Rick