Thursday, November 6, 2008

On the bright side....

...today went better than the past few days. I did corner my boss though and tell him how I felt regarding his little eval with me. If this does not work out, I told him that God has always provided me with help or another window to the future so he was happy about that. I am not looking for that and my head is still in the game of my present job but if I have to, I do have a plan B.

I want to thank my coworkers who have surrounded me in support of my feeling bad at work. I am taking every one of their names home with me when and if something happens with this job. I did not know the friendships I had there until today. One of them actually starting telling corny knock knock jokes in an effort to make me laugh. Love ya, girlie!

You do not know how much you are blessed in life until you are tried and brought down to almost nothing....Thanks, to my "blog followers". I love you guys too. You make my day! Thank you!!!!

I am feeling much better!!!!

No comments: