Sunday, November 16, 2008

If Not One Thing, It's Another...

Now that my emotional health has recovered somewhat, my physical health declines. My throat started hurting on Thursday and I watched it. Friday was better and yesterday it started up again. When I woke up last night, to yell at hubby to come to bed, I could not talk and my throat killed me. Today, I am in pain, and my day is shot because I needed to do stuff at church and now I can't. I need to rest and make sure that I am ready for the long week. I have tons of stuff to do at work and being sick does not fit into my schedule nor do I have any sick time to use. I hate being sick...and then having to deal with all the weekly stuff too. Oh boy, I dread this....

Til later...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Missed you at church yesterday!

Rick said...

Hey Andi, I was going to tell you that I posted your illustration, but once I got that done I got distracted by other things.

Thanks for making a comment. The hardest eggy hunt in on the "Tree Eater" illustration. Back then I was coloring Eggy in, and so he's harder to find - plus that's not the best copy.