Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well, it very well could be the unemployment line.....

...in three weeks, I'll know for sure......

My boss is looking for a scapegoat to blame the lack of production with our clients. To tell the truth, it's neither one of our faults. The economy has it so messed up that the clients are pulling funds out of every account they have and the boss and I are both suffering because of it. I know he can't pay my salary if this keeps up but to give me a bad eval and blaming me for something that is not my fault, it's not fair....and I have been crying all afternoon because of it.

I guess my next course of action is redoing the bills in case this does happen. I guess I'll go back to the school district subbing and look for another job that way again.....

Life isn't fair....Guess John or Barack will be saying the same thing tonight after the results come in.


I did vote by the way...crying......but I did....vote.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh AKB, it is NOT you. It is the economy. And we are all helpless.

Work on a Plan B. Even a C if you have to.

God will open another door for you.

Hang in there girl.

Denise Mall said...

Andi - don't cry! Celebrate. You can never get to where you need to be if you are stuck where you are.

This my friend, is a blessing - savor it!