Friday, November 28, 2008

Guess who is NOT shopping Black Friday???

I will be in my basement sorting through old pictures, and memories from years past. One thing my job did teach me is a new filing system that I want to incorporate into my household clutter. I'll have Arielle help me since I know she likes seeing pictures of herself and I have stuff down there from Jessi and Allen from when they were little. I know she'll love seeing those things. I may cry seeing all of it but when it's organized and looking better than a container full of scribbled on papers, it'll make me happy that I do have these memories still intact.

Hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was a nice holiday. We spent time with family so it was nice. Arielle and I cuddled in bed after coming home and watched Nim's Island. Good kid movie, love Jodie Foster and Abigail Breslin. I fell asleep from 7pm -about 1:30am. Figures that is why I am up at 3am writing in my blog. LOL!

If I find any earth shattering memories (pictures), I'll scan them and maybe make a little memory page. We'll see.

Don't spend too much tomorrow. Our Christmas is going to be bare bones this year...gotta pay down debt and not use those nasty credit cards. I'm aiming to stick to that little "new life" goal...

Happy Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm NOT shopping either. I made my gifts this year: aprons, flannel pj bottoms. Those and a $25 gift card to a store of their choice, that's it!
Had a Happy Thanksgiving. Good food. Good company. Good day.